Tuesday, October 17, 2006

About The Name

So I was reading about the history of the Beach Pneumatic, and then later I wasn't, and shortly after that I remembered that I had all these things I wanted to write down where other people could see them. Apparently this idea had been had before, because I noticed on the way in that a couple other people had set up blogs too.

So ignoring the fact that I'll never have any readers, I set about trying to think of a name that they would remember. And eventually I thought of 'Mnemometer' and it sounded kinda nifty so I kept it.

The observant among you will have noticed that both 'Mnemometer' and 'Pneumatic' start with consonant-n. This is a coincidence, and I didn't notice myself until I wrote the first sentence of this post.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola! I've been bloghopping n i came across ur blog. I almost thot i got the year wrong when i noticed ur entry is dated Oct 200SIX!! hahaha It's 2005 sir... i hope u get u age right tho... lol :)

-Shera

12:39 AM  
Blogger Personman said...

That's on purpose to keep it on top of the blog.

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home